Throw Hampton’s CPR Party!
Art of Swimming is now offering Hampton’s CPR Parties. Get in on this hot new trend and get a group of friends, invite them over and we will teach them how to provide CPR and assist with choking for infants and children. You provide the location and snacks; we will provide the equipment and professional. Oh, and did we mention if you host the party then your entry to the class is FREE! (1 person per host family). CPR and choking are skills that every parent, grandparent, nanny, babysitter or anyone really, should know how to do.
Our CPR Parties are taught by American Red Cross certified First Aid, CPR/AED instructors and because it’s a party this won’t be your typical boring CPR class. We make it fun! Classes are 1:15 hours long with an additional 30 minutes required (15 minutes set up/15 minutes clean up). We provide all equipment; we just ask to use a TV to show videos during the class. There is no work required prior to the class and there is no test at the end, because this is not a certification class.
Be the first to start a trend! Learn how to provide CPR and assist with choking for infants and children, because everyone should know what to do in an emergency.
Hampton's CPR PartyAges: 9 and up
- Location: Your private residence
- Time: Anytime that works for you
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Minimum: 5 people (including free host)
- Maximum: 15 people
- Class Outline:
- Introductions and introduction to CPR videos (10 min)
- Practice CPR on infant and child mannequins (40 min)
- Introduction to choking videos (5 min)
- Practice choking on infant and child mannequins (20 min)
- Awesome instructions provided throughout the class
- It’s your party lets make it fun!
Call, text or email to register today!